Hi All, and Happy Friday! It's been a crazy first week of spring here in Seattle, what with visits from Bernie, Joe Biden, and Hillary, not to mention the 24+ hour #treeman, all of whom essentially shut down the city on subsequent days. Exciting stuff! As we wind down to move into the holiday weekend, here are a few little things I'm liking:
1. Uzbekistan-born artist Dinara Mirtalipova is blowing everyone away this holiday weekend with her stunning limited edition hand-painted eggs. Sorry, they're sold out, but still nice to peep at!
2. Everyone is talking about these rad printable poster downloads from Sycamore Street Press.
3. Just added this beautiful Italian cookbook to my ever-growing Amazon book wishlist. (found via Coco + Kelley)
4. One more book for you—here's what I'm currently reading. A+ to you, Donna Tartt, as always.
5. A gorgeous roundup of Indian textile brands.
6. Beautiful recipes for a springtime favorite.
7. For those of you lucky to be in NYC on or before May 15th, please go to the MoMA and see this for me, kthnx.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!